The Bullshit Button is nothing short of a portable bullshit announcer driven by two AAA-batteries. Just push the button and it’ll shout stuff in the lines of:
- (Beep) “That was bullshit”
- (Siren) “Bullshit detected, take precautions”
- “Bullshit level defcon 5″
- “Oh come on now, that ain’t even bullshit, that’s horseshit”
- “Warning, warning, bullshit alert”
…While your own mouth stays comfortably closed. The scenarios where a devious device like this could be handy are just too many to number here.